Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #2681
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've tried Halo 2 at a friend's. It's what I expected: more goodness, with drastically improved cut-scenes; too bad I can't play with my regular PC; Halo 2 rocks but I ain't getting a new system to play it.


    I also tried Project Zero 2. You know I'm not one for survival horrors, but I liked this game, and I feel tempted to get it for PS2. These girls are hot, and cute. I hope they have a secret love relationship or something ^_^. Problem is, I can't take a horror game seriously and get scared when I'm thinking on how would I hit these girls. Anyways, anyone played this? What do you think?

  2. #2682
    HB Forum Owner blahguy729's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 4th, 2005
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm inaccurate in many things i say so i'm still holding out for sonic cd and vectorman so [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    right now to pass the time playing Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (phew, long)

  3. #2683
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad to see you like it, I still like Halo better.

    Never heard of that other game, though.

    Currently playing Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike.

  4. #2684
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't played through it to decide whether I like it better than the original or not, but the cut-scenes sure are better.

    Whether I'd like it better gameplay-wise or not depends on how polished is the single player mode. I like vehicles and not being alone; I think my least favorite/less fun stage was the Silent Cartographer and that kind of thing, because it was just me, killing crap (and not loads of it either). One of the reasons why I like Halo is most of the time you're either driving something, or supported/accompanied by NPCs, or at least talking to some.

  5. #2685
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Silent Cartographer, are you sure? The big island with the marine landing and three Warthogs?

    You're the only person I know who disliked Silent Cartographer.

  6. #2686
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Playing Snow Bros, I love that game. Who here played it?

  7. #2687
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    After that, you get into a building and you're all alone in a quiet place. I remember I took a week long break in the middle of that stage. I'd have added a couple marines, some captain bitching to you all the time, and some more enemies.

  8. #2688
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I affected Hyper to World of Warcraft with the 10 days free guest pass. Man, how evil I am [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  9. #2689
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I understand where you are coming from, but what about the fact that you could fight your way up for some of the coolest battles in the game? As in jump properly down to the bottom, activate it, then go up facing all the enemies and that you skipped and then some. I love doing that. Going through the normal way was fun for me, too, of course. But you could try that.

  10. #2690
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this post is for who Nev?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •